top of page

Do I need a TV Licence for my mobile home, caravan or Motorhome?

Updated: Nov 28, 2019

You will only need to purchase a TV licence for your Static caravan, mobile home, caravan or motorhome if anyone else is watching or recording TV on any channel or downloading BBC programmes on an iPlayer at your main licensed address at the same time you are when away in your caravan, static or mobile home.

There is a non-simultaneous declaration form available from www.tvlicensing.co.uk/faqs/FAQ30. You should print this form, complete and sign this form and send it to TV licensing if you do not require a licence for your mobile home, caravan or motorhome.

These rules apply if: -

1. Your caravan, mobile home or motorhome is capable of being moved/towed or transported on a trailer or motor vehicle

2. You have a current TV licence for your main residence.

3 views0 comments


bottom of page