Intensive Tar Remover
This safely removes stubborn tar spots, glue residue, pen marks, oil and fuel stains inside and out quickly.
When the weather is warm the road surface can disintegrate, causing small specks of tar to be flicked up onto your vehicle, which can be difficult to remove, using shampoo alone. This solution can be used on the exterior of your vehicle to remove stubborn tar spots, adhesive residue, fuel stains and tree sap.
This can also be used on the inerior to remove ink, chewing gum, glue residue and oil stains from seats, carpets and hard surfaces.
- Apply directly to tar spots using a clean cotton cloth.
- Tar spots will dissolve and begin to run. Allow 1-2 minutes contact time and wipe or wash off. Heavy deposits of wax, oil, fuel stains or adhesive residues may require gentle rubbing.
- Pre-test fabric colour fastness on small inconspicuous area. Apply to a clean cotton cloth and work inwards on the stain.
- Gently rub with a clean cloth to remove residue and leave treated surface to dry.
- Clean fabric with Interior Shampoo to remove any residue.
Autoglym Intensive Tar Remover
Shampoos, waxes and polishes